[ale] Training recommendations

Scott McBrien smcbrien at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 14:59:59 EDT 2021

The A Cloud Guru stuff isn’t bad.  It was formerly Linux Academy.

This summer I had an intern do a series of more introductory hands-on self-paced content (tagged [Admin 101]) at https://lab.redhat.com

I’ve been thinking about doing a more introductory series through RHEL’s YouTube channel, but that’s just some thoughts at this point.

-STM