[ale] Slightly OT: Mesh Network Strategy?

jonhall80 at comcast.net jonhall80 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 26 16:47:20 EDT 2021

My Mom&Pop(TM) were complete and total teetotalers their entire lives due to their Southern Presbyterian faith.   One time I heard them describing another couple who I knew might have a glass of wine at dinner once a week as "really fine people, but they drink...they are Methodists, you know...."

While alcohol was never allowed in the house one time they invited said couple over for Christmas dinner and my mother (knowing that I DID drink) asked me to help her make a "champagne punch".   So I went to the store, got all sorts of fruit juices and a couple bottles of sparkling wine and whipped up a large punch bowl of punch.   My mother came over for a glass, just to see how it tasted.   A short while brought another glass, then another.   By the end of the night Mom was sloshed.