[ale] Slightly OT: Mesh Network Strategy?

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 17:43:59 EDT 2021

Heh, heh. My folks were also teetotalers. But when I took a bottle of amaretto to add a splash to my coffee, my dad was quite curious to try it. I explained the alcohol presence and he still liked it and asked if I would leave the bottle when I left. Of course I did. Mom 'harumphed' on the next several visits until dad asked me to take the bottle home with me. It had not been touched.