[ale] We Win, We Win!!!

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 12:12:40 EDT 2021

Ah hah hah hah!  Point taken.  Of course, I myself personally am a Boomer (
1958).

And yeh, we *are* Frogs Boiling.  If you want to be Mad, consider what just
happened in Colorado (
https://www.vice.com/en/article/wx8w7b/colorado-denied-its-citizens-the-right-to-repair-after-riveting-testimony
).  Of course, that kind of legislation hasn't even made it into
consideration here.  You can help of course ( https://georgia.repair.org/
).

-- CHS