[ale] We Win, We Win!!!

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Tue Apr 6 22:32:57 EDT 2021

Charles Shapiro via Ale said on Tue, 6 Apr 2021 12:54:07 -0400

>).  The two dissenting Supremes ( Thomas and Alito) are luddite
>neanderthal Boomer idiots who don't understand the issue.

Ahem! Idiocy and Boomerism don't correlate. Thomas and Alito are
luddite neanderthal idiots who *happen to be* Boomers.

And by the way, not all Neanderthals were idiots either, so grouping
these two clowns with the Neanderthal species prejudicially gives a bad
name to people of the Neanderthal species. I'd prefer if you called
Thomas and Alito earthworms. No, wait, the IQ might be the same, but
earthworms aren't evil.

I think the best way out of this is to call evil idiots "Alitos". This
would stick closest to the truth.

SteveT

Steve Litt