[ale] isp questions

SpaXpert, Inc. spaxpert at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 21:59:19 EDT 2020

Good God, why is so much of what I call 'normal connectivity' so complex in
this forum?  Are all you folks still trying to resurrect dsl from 1995 and
shit.  What is the point of all of this.  At 60 years old should I be
offended?  This makes no sense.  To me y'all are tripping over paper clips
to save a few bucks.  Are we all that broke and can't afford real world
internet?