[ale] Suggestion for a Good Linux/Desktop

Boris Borisov bugyatl at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 13:18:24 EST 2020

Other question is definition of the good Desktop. Some people like me are
using mostly the window manager to move things around desktop.

Other prefer more object centric I suppose environment and fully integrated
i can't even explain what I mean by that
But for example KDE like. You have icons, shortcuts, files on the desktop
and can be equally manipulated.

I liked the roughness of the KDE 1 disliked the blandness of 2 and 3.5 was
real jewel.

But that is in the past.