[ale] Good Linux Laptop from Lenovo?

Ed Cashin ecashin at noserose.net
Mon Dec 7 08:25:13 EST 2020

Lately I have had good luck buying used Lenovos on eBay with Linux
pre-installed.  You don't have to use the OS they come with, but it
provides some assurance that the hardware has Linux compatibility.  Some of
the vendors are flexible and will accommodate special tweaks to the
advertised configurations if you have special requirements.

  Ed Cashin <ecashin at noserose.net>