[ale] Good Linux Laptop from Lenovo?

Sean Kilpatrick kilpatms at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 14:10:48 EST 2020

Bob,
I {believe} that this laptop has 4 GB soldered to the board and a slot for
up to 8 GB additional.
One warning:  I have a ThinkPad and had to give up trying to open the
case.

I no longer remember how I broke through the BIOS security crap to install
Fedora, but if I can do it, then anyone on this list should be able to, as
my skills end at [very] modest Command Line uses. :)

Sean