[ale] Good Linux Laptop from Lenovo?

Bob Toxen transam at VerySecureLinux.com
Sun Dec 6 14:16:22 EST 2020

I've always assumed that Linux should have a minimum of 16G.  HOWEVER,
with your comment I see that even my desktop with LOTS of open windows
is using only 4G plus buffers and cache.

I guess that 8G is enough.  I don't do Java on the laptop and rarely on
the desktop.  (I don't have a high opinion of Java.)

Thanks.