[ale] Browser Tab management (was: Building computers)

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 10:30:45 EDT 2020

Hmm. I'm not paying that much attention. Maybe that paper archive of the critical concepts is a good thing.

On August 18, 2020 10:24:30 AM EDT, DJ-Pfulio via Ale <ale at ale.org> wrote:
>On 8/18/20 10:04 AM, Jim Kinney via Ale wrote:
>> You've heard of the wayback machine?
>
>Certain security articles have "disappeared" from the wayback machine
>over the years. Sometimes never to return, but most return a few yrs
>later.
>
>Our govt at work. It has been happening for more than a decade that
>I've noticed, probably decades longer.  It all began when crypto was
>considered a munition under US law.
>
>A few MB of storage is well worth it to me.

"no government by experts in which the masses do not have the chance to inform the experts as to their needs can be anything but an oligarchy managed in the interests of the few.” - John Dewey