[ale] Browser Tab management (was: Building computers)

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Tue Aug 18 10:24:30 EDT 2020

On 8/18/20 10:04 AM, Jim Kinney via Ale wrote:
> You've heard of the wayback machine?

Certain security articles have "disappeared" from the wayback machine over the years. Sometimes never to return, but most return a few yrs later.

Our govt at work. It has been happening for more than a decade that I've noticed, probably decades longer.  It all began when crypto was considered a munition under US law.

A few MB of storage is well worth it to me.