[ale] Browser Tab management (was: Building computers)

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Tue Aug 18 02:52:08 EDT 2020

Speaking of voluminous bookmarks, I maintain an outline of bookmarks in
VimOutliner, and run a Python program to turn them into a web page
hierarchy of bookmarks, so I can find a bookmark either by drilldown or
search. Also, I farm the page out to my entire LAN as littlinks.cxm.

The cool thing is, this bookmark hierarchy is available in any browser,
and doesn't get borked during updates.

SteveT