[ale] For the sanity of my marriage

neal at mnopltd.com neal at mnopltd.com
Wed Nov 20 14:15:20 EST 2019

Ok, please clarify: are you seeking technical support or emotional help?

MAYBE she's got a point?

We ran a hardware/software consulting business for decades, and I found
that every 5 years, it's fairly easy to sort through the plastic bins
and toss half of it each time.   If you can't fabricate a plausible
story as to HOW you are going to use something, toss it.   Recently I
freed up half of the game room of crap to make more sewing space for my
wife.  (But I DID get one garage bay for a workshop, so... )

Still, I'll never give up my Telebit T2500 modem.   Or my RS-232
breakout box.    Heck, I'm still using a Wyse-60 terminal to talk to my
Best Ferrups UPS at 1200 baud.

Regards,

Neal