[ale] For the sanity of my marriage

Robert L. Harris robert.l.harris at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 13:36:32 EST 2019

As long as it stayed in the Computer room and not in the living room,
unless I was using it, I was lucky I never got that ultimatum.  Then again,
she has 100% creativity options on the house, which is better for both of
us also :)

On Wed, Nov 20, 2019 at 11:29 AM Chris Fowler via Ale <ale at ale.org> wrote:

:wq!
Robert L. Harris

DISCLAIMER:
       ALONE.  I speak for                      First One Should Be A Man
       no-one else.                                     - Manowar