[ale] ovirt is rapidly losing it's charm

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Fri May 4 15:07:36 EDT 2018

Hi,

I just got back and was able to check.  There is a
virtio-win-0.1.141-1.noarch package that I have installed on my ovirt
host.  This is what provides the virtio drivers for Windows.  You do need
to specifically load them during the installation and also just after
installation as well (otherwise the VM could get locked up).

Hope this helps!

-derek

--
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745