[ale] KDE, Gnome, XFCE OT?

damon at damtek.com damon at damtek.com
Sun Mar 27 12:40:48 EDT 2016

William,
I rather agree with you. My short run of one day says KDE IS usable, now.
Why one day (yesterday)? I am on a quest: how to get my Sapphire r9 300 to work with Fedora 23/and 4.4 kernel. For now and the short term, stick with Nvidia. My vid card is the best value on the market, but Linux support truly sucks today for it.
Anybody have any tips for a 4.4 kernel and ATI cards?
--
Damon Chesser
damon at damtek.com
404-271-8699 Sunday, 27 March 2016, 05:20AM -04:00 from William Bagwell < rb211 at tds.net> :