[ale] [ot] Calling for Laptop Reviews

Greg Clifton gccfof5 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 19:57:59 EDT 2014

My preferences run towards Asus and Acer, both seem to make solid machines.
I have had USB port compatibility issues (on a 6 year old) and power port
issues with Toshibas as well. I have also had power port failure with an
old HP laptop behemoth of 7-8 years ago. Definitely agree with Allen on
Sony being "in a league of their own" price wise.