[ale] [ot] Calling for Laptop Reviews

Preston preston.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 18:28:04 EDT 2014

<snipped>

I ordered our sales people Dell Percision M3800 laptops. They show our
video clips (16 channel in HD) so I have them with Windows 7 Pro, 16GB
ram, i7 processor, and an SSD.

You will need to get a Mini DisplayPort to VGA adapter so they can
attach to projectors. Also, I grabbed the power adapter cable so if
their power brick tanks they can grab a regular Dell brick and rock on.

Pricy, but I've had ZERO complaints with them although they do feel a
bit flimsy IMHO.

Preston

--
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.
-Dr. Seuss