[ale] Domain Registrar

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Sun Jan 23 06:18:31 EST 2011

On 01/22/2011 10:17 PM, Geoffrey Myers wrote:
> Two points.  Have you ever attempted to transfer a domain from 1and1 to
> another register?  I have and it was the most painful process.  It took
> weeks.
>
> How do you like their web mail?  Personally, I find it horrible.
> Terribly slow, painful to use.
asmallorange has 3 choices I think for web mail. Even my wife ( who
loves outlook) uses Squirrelmail. It might be because she can get  to
work email at home, and that might also be squirrelmail. I think they
also offer.... Round.something, and ...Horde?
Network Solutions is my domain registrar, and I can log in and change
where my NS1...NS2 point to all by myself. Nice feature.

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800