[ale] BellSouth/ATT DSL

Michael B. Trausch michael.trausch at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 14:02:09 EDT 2007

On Mon, 2007-06-25 at 11:54 -0400, Jeremy T. Bouse wrote:

> I put little faith in the tech support personnel regardless of what
> operating system you're running. From their POV if it isn't working
> it's
> easier to blame it on the customers equipment than their own, luckily
> have enough networking knowledge to do my own troubleshooting before I
> ever start to call them.

Definitely.  If they hired people who actually had the credentials to be
technical support personnel ("they" being nearly everyone), then things
would be far easier.

    --- Mike

--
Michael B. Trausch
           michael.trausch at gmail.com
Phone: (404) 592-5746
                          Jabber IM:
           michael.trausch at gmail.com
Demand Freedom!  Use open and free protocols, standards, and software!
Support free speech---it is the most valuable freedom we have!