[ale] BellSouth/ATT DSL

Michael Smith msmith at mikeandmel.com
Mon Jun 25 13:44:42 EDT 2007

Its funny but the 5 - 10 times I've called Charter with issues, they have
never asked what operating system I use.

I've always said this to the support people "If the cable internet
connection was up 5 minutes ago and now the Motorola surfboard modem online
light is not lit, how the heck could it be my fault".  :)  Then I usually
tell them the signal strength is low or irratic and they verify that it is
and send a tech out. and he says the same thing and then it gets fixed.  I
know Charter isn't perfect but they surprisingly have been quick to say the
problem on their end and its usually fixed in a couple of hours.  I guess I
have been lucky.