[ale] Hit Counter

Terry Bailey terry at bitlinx.com
Wed Feb 14 16:03:53 EST 2007

You are correct.  According to a person on a Perl group, IE doesn't support
XBM since version 6.  I now have modified it, using text with spacing  and
it is working just fine.  Looks just about as good and is faster. There is
a problem, however.  If I do something like this:

www.xxx.com/cgi-bin/counter.cgi it works great; but, if I embed into
another script it increments by two.  Strange.  Hopefully, I can find the
problem.