[ale] Fw:HOW2 resolve aptitude conflict ?

Courtney Thomas courtneycthomas at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 22 10:32:25 EDT 2006

James,

Please find as attachments, the output from
	dpkg -l|grep kernel
	dpkg -l|grep initrd
as you requested.

BTW, I wasn't referring to you personally with my questions regarding
lack of response.

In fact, to the contrary, you have been my only response, for which
I'm grateful indeed.  :-)

Cordially,
Courtney