[ale] HOW2 force the installation of a utililty that is "out ofversion" in Debian ?

Courtney Thomas courtneycthomas at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 21 13:30:55 EST 2006

Preston,

Thank you. That worked.

But I now find that Testing does not implement de620, my NIC driver, which
is uniquely problematical
in that it's an external parallel port NIC [I have no more slots].

Since Woody did have the de620 module, is there a Testing solution, given
that I have no more slots for a NIC ?

Appreciatively,
Courtney