[ale] HOW2 force the installation of a utililty that is "out ofversion" in Debian ?

Preston Boyington preston.lists at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 14:52:45 EST 2006

Courtney Thomas wrote:

<snipped the part about me being the best ever and Courtney not knowing
how she could ever thank me>

> Since Woody did have the de620 module, is there a Testing solution, given
> that I have no more slots for a NIC ?
>
> Appreciatively,
> Courtney

It looks like de620.o was removed from newer kernels and perhaps marked
"optional" (websites I am looking at could be dated).

most likely all you need to do is find and install the module.  what
kernel are you using on the Testing system?