[ale] Hopefully not spam, Atlanta pre startup idea

ChangingLINKS.com groups at ChangingLINKS.com
Thu Mar 10 02:49:34 EST 2005

I am very glad that you are taking the initiative to spark such an interest. I
feel that too many times programmers complain about how companies treat them,
preach how things should be and then loop. And, as recently pointed out,
programmers have a tough time helping their partners/business leaders "fully
understand their options enough" to make sound decisions consistently.

Each member of an organization has the burden to individually make sure that
the entire group benefits fully from their skillset.

I am in Austin, but I plan to move back to Atlanta within a year or two. In
the near future I'll be able to help fund your idea after it gels a bit and
perhaps be of service in other ways.

This is positively revolutionary, so I'd like to help (as soon as the "rubber
meets the road") :) Please keep me (us) updated.

--
Wishing you Happiness, Joy, and Laughter,
Drew Brown