[ale] Hopefully not spam, Atlanta pre startup idea

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Wed Mar 9 23:17:22 EST 2005

Guys, as many of you are aware, Dashwerks, Inc. is in need of
programming talent and financing (and more importantly - management).
We have great products, a well-known brand, and a great company.
However, we don't have the resources we need and we're becoming very
thinly spread.  If anyone is interested in a high-risk startup; please
feel free to contact us (me).

Many of you guys saw the Dashwerks DashPC at one of the meets last
year.  Perhaps you guys could attest to the promise of our exclusive
technology.

Kind regards,
Chris Bergeron
Dashwerks, Inc.