[ale] comcast static IP?

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 23 01:14:49 EST 2005

On Sat, 2005-01-22 at 22:02 -0500, Geoffrey wrote:
> So who are you to discount my experiences?

I am no one to discount your experiences, nor have I.  I've only stated
that my experiences are different, and I have drawn the line of
distinction at consumer expectations and consumer attitudes towards
provider.

> By all means, post all your glowing praise of BellSouth,

I have posted both good and bad about BellSouth on ALE.  As I said
previously, I have had bad experiences with a lot of companies.  The
difference is in the attitude and actions I have taken.

> but you are no way in the position to discount my experiences
> because you weren't there.

Nor do I discount your experiences.  I only conclude that my experiences
were better because I consistently strive to be level-headed, realistic,
and optimistic about the resolution(s) to the problems I face.  I think
you have previously over-stated examples to the contrary.  Sadly I think
this has left you jaded, ill-experienced, and lacking value for the
money you have spent.  I on the other hand feel that my money, with
BellSouth, has been well spent.

-Jim P.