[ale] comcast static IP?

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Sun Jan 23 17:18:18 EST 2005

Jim Popovitch wrote:

> Nor do I discount your experiences.

You twisted the statements.  Stated that I couldn't possibly of
understood what the tech's conversation was on my line.  What exactly is
that?

> I only conclude that my experiences
> were better because I consistently strive to be level-headed, realistic,
> and optimistic about the resolution(s) to the problems I face.

Well you're wrong.

> I think
> you have previously over-stated examples to the contrary.

You deeply need help.

> Sadly I think this has left you jaded, ill-experienced,

Ill-experienced?   You are clueless.

> and lacking value for the money you have spent.

You are right, I did not get the value for my money when it comes to
BellSouth.

> I on the other hand feel that my money, with BellSouth, has been well spent.

Whatever, go buy some Bellsouth stock then...

--
Until later, Geoffrey