[ale] comcast static IP?

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Sat Jan 22 22:07:00 EST 2005

Jim Popovitch wrote:
> On Sat, 2005-01-22 at 21:25 -0500, Geoffrey wrote:
>

>>You can not make an assessment on my personality based on a subset of
>>posts to this list.  You're making a mistake.
>

> Yet you are a master of assessing a BellSouth technician(s) who is
> outside of your premise on a pole making a phone call?  Let's be
> realistic here, the chances of you knowing 100% of the story is pretty
> limited given the size of BellSouth.  No one is disputing that you
> haven't been super-happy, all I'm saying is that your expectations are
> too high for the amount of money you are paying.

You're wrong.

>>The problem is Jim, that for some reason you've come to the conclusion
>>that you want to give me a hard time.
>

> No, I just want to provide a balance as my experiences have never been
> as bleak as you have painted yours.

So you've been lucky?  Or maybe you haven't worked from a home office
for 9 years and therefore didn't have to deal with these issues on this
basis.

So who are you to discount my experiences?  By all means, post all your
glowing praise of BellSouth, but you are no way in the position to
discount my experiences because you weren't there.

--
Until later, Geoffrey