[ale] OT: more info on where all the jobs are (going...)

George Johnson gljay at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 15 20:35:40 EST 2003

Yes.  Just wait until Pakistan hits India with a nuke in just that right
spot that takes out the technology parks, or Russia goes south from
being a "friendly" nation.  Then these corporate bozos will scramble
back to what is left of us that will still know how to do the job.  Then
the $$$ will be sky high due to demand.

I only wonder what will happen during a world war if most of these
countries become enemies or the communication is broken.  We will find
out these jobs were better off on our shores.  Then there is the
manufacturing that will have to be rebuilt for our own war machine.

So this over seas sell off of our jobs, I believe, will come back to
haunt us in the end.

gj