[ale] OT: Re: posting to Linux mail list

walter Sams wsams at southernlink.net
Mon Dec 29 08:13:46 EST 2003

Geoffrey has a good reply to the MS marketer

A cattle rancher should not feed the wolves hoping they will leave.
>From my business perspective, all linux needs to take over the desktop
now is a fax program to compete with winfax.  Once someone is able to
write this and make it available for under 400.00 There will be no need
to buy MS products to run an office.  Then let them show me how they
will save me money instead of bleeding me dry with licensing, upgrades
and support.