[ale] Defeated by the offshoring of America....

Drag0n dragon at atlantacon.org
Mon Apr 14 14:49:08 EDT 2003

in the majority of the US, its almost impossible to have a good job
without a vehicle, or a residence. i am not upset with ppl's money going
to the vehicle or the house, i am upset with how much of that money
actualy goes to the government through various taxes. (Gas, title,
morgage, utilities, etc.) if it werent for the high taxation for money
that is probably going to other countries in the form of aid and grants
that 9 times out of 10 never makes it to the citizens level, government
pork to pay farmers NOT to grow crops, a one income household could be
common. as it is now, its almost a requirement to have 2 working parties
in a house if you want to survive. ( trust me, i know this one first
hand.)

Drag0n
dragon at atlantacon.org