[ale] Defeated by the offshoring of America....

mkii mkii at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 14 14:37:25 EDT 2003

you may want to check out
fairtax.org

In short they would like to do away with all types of taxes other then sales tax.  I recall they are saying it would be around 20% sales tax, might sound like a lot but we are prob pay well over 50% now.

This would also do away with the IRS, paying a CPA to do taxes, and more.  The Gov will no longer have any reason to give you a SS# as you will not be paying income tax, you can once again be anonymous person.

Have a read