[ale] Free X Server for Win2k

Fulton Green ale at FultonGreen.com
Fri Jul 12 15:37:10 EDT 2002

I've used it a few times to access display-less servers, and found it
really handy to remotely access my work desktop from home (but make sure
you're VPNing or otherwise tunneling securely). There used to be a company
out in the Valley that used a modified VNC server to display thousands of
virtual KDE desktops to far-flung users. I think it went belly-up.

On Thu, Jul 11, 2002 at 01:16:39PM -0700, Stephen Turner wrote:
> whoa, that vnc thing sounds cool, anyone running it?

---