[ale] Disable PnP BIOS for Linux?

Clay Lawrence servo at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 6 00:08:44 EDT 1999

That's the same bios I have, except mine says Award Modular Bios
v4.51PG. In the PNP/PCI Configuration screen the first option on the
left is "PNP OS installed", yes or no. Following this are the same
options that you have. I also noted when mine booted that it said,
"Award Plug and Play ext v1.0A" installed even though I have PNP set to
no. I assume this is a module for 4.51PG. You might try to see if there
is a flash disk available from Award to upgrade your bios.

Clay