[ale] Where are the evening/weekend programming/admin jobs?

No One mainwizard at vei.net
Wed Nov 3 19:09:23 EST 1999

You're not the only one ;).  I, to, am looking for a part time evening/weekend
gig doing web development
Java/JavaScript/HTML. Most experience in JavaScript/HTML front end to Java
servlet back end. I have a home network and many, many tools for testing. I even
have a Sparc5 with Apache as a web server.
I would also appreciate knowing where to look. This might be something that
needs to be started. Any thoughts?

Ed.

Fulton Green wrote:

> OK, I've tried several job sites, and all they seem to come up with are
> either fulltime or daytime contract positions. So out of desperation, and at
> the risk of wasting your bandwidth:
>
> 1) Can anyone spare a "moonlighting" programming or sysadmin gig?
> 2) If not, where's a reliable place to search for such an animal?
>
> FWIW, my daytime job is software engineering (UNIX, C++). My re'sume' is
> accessible at
>     http://www.fultongreen.com/career/techsumm.html
>
> Thanks a bunch!

       E-Mail Delivery By VEI Internet Mail Services
   http://www.veiinternet.com - $14.95 Unlimited Internet

       Visit The New VEI Stores Open For Christmas:
       VEI DVD Store - http://vei.vstoredvds.com/
       VEI Book Store - http://veibooks.vstorebooks.com/