[ale] SDSL Service

Matthew Brown matthew.brown at cordata.net
Fri Jul 30 10:55:45 EDT 1999

Yes.  It's open to anyone on the ALE list.  I do not intend to chew up too
much of the lists bandwidth with this, but I really want some very savvy
users on the startup.

I can't always match anyone in town, since some vendors sell ADSL, but I
will do whatever I can to make things happen with you folks.  I have learned
a great deal from this list and I want to do whatever I can for the members
(until I get really rich and become a capitalist pig - then you're all
forgotten :) ).

I should mention that we only service Atlanta, and we are a partnered with
NorthPoint Communications, and so are limited to areas they service for now.

The web page is useless for now, but I am going to put a self-qualification
page on there so that surfers can find out on their own if they can get DSL.

Sorry, all!  I will keep the rest of this thread offline as much as I
possibly can!

Have a great one!

-Matthew Brown
CorData