[ale] OFFTOPIC: M$ Easter Eggs.

Nomad the Wanderer nomad at orci.com
Fri Jul 30 14:34:29 EDT 1999

ok,
  I'm arguing with some M$ drones again.  They seem to SWEAR that
all MS products are mean and lean, no bloat. (brainwashing is great).
At any rate, I'm trying to find an egg I've seen once.  There's a M$
product that installs a 65Meg .dll file.  It's actually a .avi of the
credits for the product.

Does anyone know what the product is or a site that lists easter eggs and
such?

Robert
Robert L. Harris                |   "A person is smart;
Senior System Administrator     |        People are dumb, panicky
  at Global Commerce Systems.    \_            dangerous animals"  - Agent K

http://www.orci.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER:

FYI: