[ale] BottleRocket

Les Neste lesneste at atlnewmedia.com
Thu Jul 15 15:07:22 EDT 1999

this must be a Linux-based software for controlling X10 home-automation
devices ... but I'd like to hear from someone who really knows.

A couple related links:

http://mlug.missouri.edu/~tymm/
http://www.x10.com
http://sdcc10.ucsd.edu/~swbrown/ppower
http://members.tripod.com/~famewolf/webx10/

The first link gives a pretty good picture of what's going on.  Hope this
helps.

Les Neste
Voice 404-350-3345
Web http://www.mindspring.com/~lesneste