[ale] seen this from fortune program this morning...

Steven A. DuChene sad at sduchene.mindspring.com
Tue Mar 19 08:06:49 EST 1996

	OK, I logged in this morning and seen the following:

Ever since I was a young boy,
I've hacked the ARPA net,
Any access I could get,                 He cats C right into foo,
But ain't seen nothing like him,        His disciples lead him in,
On any campus yet,                      And he just breaks the root,
That deaf, dumb, and blind kid,         Always has full SYS-PRIV's,
Sure sends a mean packet.               Never uses lint,
                                        That deaf, dumb, and blind kid,
                                        Sure sends a mean packet.
He's a UNIX wizard,
There has to be a twist.
The UNIX wizard's got                   Ain't got no distractions,
Unlimited space on disk.                Can't hear no whistles or bells,
How do you think he does it?            Can't see no message flashing,
I don't know.                           Types by sense of smell,
What makes him so good?                 Those crazy little programs,
                                        The proper bit flags set,
                                        That deaf, dumb, and blind kid,
                                        Sure sends a mean packet.
                -- UNIX Wizard

--
Steven A. DuChene       Linux Weenie!    http://www.ysu.edu/~sduchene

Those who are mentally and emotionally healthy are those who have
learned when to say yes, when to say no and when to say whoopee.
                -- W.S. Krabill