installation demo improvement

MYERS gmyers at ufpsprod.attmail.com
Mon Jan 22 09:24:30 EST 1996

} >    850 Mb IDE Hdd (Currently with Win95)

Actually only 550 Mb is Win95...

}
} If Slackware can be installed every 6 minutes, maybe we can show Linux
} replacing Win95 about 40 times during the expo.  (Don't worry about
} re-installing Win95 in between -- there wasn't much there to begin with.)

No, no, no.  Unfortunately I can not blow away the Micro$oft Windoze 95.
I got it from work and must have it to provide support to my district.
I know there's not much there, but I have to have it for a while anyway.

I do have approx. 300 Mb free that is unformatted and unpartitioned that
I said we might use to do some installs...

}
} 	Ben
} 	//** currently unable to figure out .sig files **//

       Until later,       attmail!gamyers      ph  404.810.3250
       Geoffrey Myers                          fax 404.810.2487

       floc 6E26, 1200 Peachtree, Promenade II, Atlanta, GA 30309

      gamyers at attmail.com   geof at denali.is.net   eiger at ichange.com