[ale] Print vs electronic: Was: Remove systemd network handling

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 23:36:09 EDT 2021

I did some writing in docbook. It had screen captures, diagrams, etc. From there it ran through publican to output very nice html and/or odf. There was a dtd it used for formatting. Even had a vim addon for automatically adding opening and closing tags. That's how Red Hat does/did their online docs. May have changed in the past 5-10 years.

Computers amplify human error
Super computers are really cool