[ale] Android apps for reading books WAS: Print vs electronic:

Scott Plante splante at insightsys.com
Mon Sep 27 14:01:13 EDT 2021

You can customize all the colors in vim if you like, but one quick and easy
thing to keep in mind is ":set bg=", as in:
:set bg=dark
or
:set bg=light

If you're in your main terminal app, you can put one of these in your
.vimrc, or if you're quickly logging into a remote system, it's easy to
type in the vim window. The problem is vim can't detect how your local
terminal is set up for colors. The "bg" is short for "background" in this
case, so use the one appropriate for your terminal settings.

Scott