[ale] Remove systemd network handling

Alex Carver agcarver+ale at acarver.net
Fri Sep 24 16:48:12 EDT 2021

Solomon, it's decidedly not a hardware problem, just leave that alone.
Hardware was working fine under Debian Jessie and Stretch then started
acting up on a recent Buster update which also enabled automated updates
without telling me.

Since yanking out systemd's networking it has been stable.  My network
would get bounced every three to four days and it's now approaching six
with no issues.