[ale] Training recommendations

neal at mnopltd.com neal at mnopltd.com
Tue Oct 26 13:30:01 EDT 2021

I was looking to get client staff trained a while back.

The site below was one of them mentioned.  I pored through their 130
courses on linux, and picked out some which I think would provide
immediate benefit.

Basic MUST KNOW stuff to manage day to day existing systems:
https://acloudguru.com/course/learn-linux-by-doing
https://acloudguru.com/course/centos-enterprise-linux-8-essentials
https://acloudguru.com/course/the-system-administrators-guide-to-bash-scripting-2
https://acloudguru.com/course/managing-and-troubleshooting-file-and-directory-permissions-in-linux