[ale] Ubuntu 21.10 Released

Horkan Smith ale at horkan.net
Thu Oct 21 13:24:27 EDT 2021

DJ, do you have a search string or some links I can look at?  Is it the bracketed-paste mode?

https://askubuntu.com/questions/1334205/pasted-text-in-gnome-terminal-in-21-04-is-always-highlighted
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/35611134/bash-bracketed-paste-is-it-supported
https://cirw.in/blog/bracketed-paste
https://utcc.utoronto.ca/~cks/space/blog/unix/BracketedPasteBehaviorNotes