[ale] [EXTERNAL] Re: Any ham radio operators among us? Linux in the shack?

Ben Coleman oloryn at benshome.net
Mon Oct 18 15:49:22 EDT 2021

On 10/18/2021 11:38 AM, Jerald Sheets via Ale wrote:
> It’s a little strange.  Repeaterbook has a ton of repeaters around me both 2M & 70cm.  I randomly get folks there, and is where most of my comms happen.

Activity on Atlanta-area repeaters is not near what it was 10, 20 years
ago.  Most activity nowadays that I know of is on NFARL/145.47, the
WC4RAV repeaters, Stone Mountain/146.76.

Ben
--
Ben Coleman oloryn at benshome.net | For the wise man, doing right trumps
http://oloryn.benshome.net/     | looking right.  For the fool, looking