[ale] [EXTERNAL] Re: Any ham radio operators among us? Linux in the shack?

Jerald Sheets questy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 11:38:20 EDT 2021

It’s a little strange.  Repeaterbook has a ton of repeaters around me both 2M & 70cm.  I randomly get folks there, and is where most of my comms happen.

I have an FT3DR and an Icom 4000a mobile.  I can reach all the repeaters in Marietta, Roswell, and Atlanta better than our own repeater here in Dallas because lost mountain.  :-|

I’m a member of Silver Comet ARC, and looking at a couple more just because I use their gear a lot, I’d like to compensate them.